Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ebola vs Twitter

Americans and ebola recently on Twitter.
(Note: these posts contain a lot of swear words and racial slurs)



It amazes me how one ebola outbreak in Texas is creating all this havoc. Not to mention how horrible and racist these Tweets are... When I was scrolling through the "ebola" tag on Twitter, these posts definitely caught my attention and had me stop and think for a bit. I'm just speechless right now. 

Society hasn't changed. Racism is and forever will be a problem here in America. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so shocking -- it makes me sick. I wonder if it's the need to feel superior to someone, a need to blame, a need to explain why they can't look in the mirror. Very disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how far people would go just to give there opinion. Awful. Just awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are just so hateful. It makes some people feel better to have something to blame for a crappy situation but they are just making it worse. Those comments are nasty and shouldn't be said...or even thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is astonishing how hostile some people are! This post really makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete